Scrap Book

Monday, December 19, 2005

letter to HSBC

To
The manager,
HSBC Limited. Card Products Division.
Mumbai.




My name is C.T. Karthikeyan and I am working with Aptech limited, Chennai. I am surrendering my credit card and I am attaching the same with this letter.

I received my card last month and I have not transacted even once with the card. The reason for the surrender is that I am not at all happy with the way I was serviced. Your agents contacted me for selling a credit card to me. Initially the executive told me that it will be lifetime free card and I am eligible for a gift of wristwatch. I told them that I needed an additional card in my wife’s name. The executive agreed and they took the documents and other details from me. But when your people called me for verification they informed me that this card would be a one-year free card and not lifetime free.

Last month when I received the package from you, it had only the primary card and there was no secondary card or a wristwatch. I immediately tried calling up the agents who sold the card to me, but there was no response. The agency name is Orion Services and the executives name is Priya, if I recollect correctly. I tried calling her mobile but it is not attended to. I am seriously dissatisfied with the way I was taken for a ride and certainly did not expect this from an organization the size of HSBC. This incident clearly proves that your agents have inadequate knowledge about your products and services and their only intention is to sell off a card at any cost with out any regard to customer satisfaction or happiness. I am expecting a reply from you in this regard or I will try my best to pass this bad experience of mine to all known people in my organization as well as my friends and strongly advice them against taking up a HSBC card.

You should seriously consider training your 24-hour telephone officers on how to take the call without being rude.

I am reachable at karthikct@gmail.com

Yours truly


           

|| Pixelnerds, 2:16 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment